Preparation for Judali Aerial Yoga
Here's some simple ways to maximise your aerial yoga fun when preparing hang out in the hammocks.
1. Avoid wearing loose shorts or very baggy clothing. If you have sensitive skin make sure to cover armpits, upper legs and other sensitive areas with stretchy comfortable layers.
2. Trim finger and toenails and avoid wearing jewelry, belts, or clothing with zips, buttons or other features that could potentially snag the fabric.
3. Avoid using strong lotions, perfume or aftershave. Observe good personal hygiene and only wear mild deodorant, in consideration for the next person using the hammock.
4. Notify Judali Aerial Yoga of any medical issues that may prevent you from inverting your body safely (glaucoma, heart condition, or pressure sensitivity, etc). If you have a spinal injury or medical condition, always check with your doctor first.
5. Avoid eating or drinking alcohol during the hour prior to practising aerial yoga.
Contact us for more information about Judali Aerial Yoga and experience the freedom and fun of this special practice.
Enjoy Judali Yoga
"One day I sat in the woods, which I found to be stunningly different than walking ‘through’ the woods.
And in the sitting, the woods jumped to life with a spirited activity that I had scarcely ever seen or known to exist.
And as I sat there turning this way and that in order to draw it all in, I thought that it was not the woods coming alive.
Rather, it was me coming to a halt."
Craig D. Lounsbrough
Click on the lotus flower image below to download and listen to a free YOGA NIDRA guided relaxation.
Caution: Listening to this download will relax you.
It should not be played in any situation that requires you to be alert, such as driving a vehicle, or operating machinery.
Click below to see a gentle GOOD MORNING SEQUENCE.
A simple series of stretches to start the day, with your awareness focussed on your breath.
Caution: Feet are parallel, knees are slightly bent not locked, spine remains straight. Move gently with the rhythm of your breath.
Repeat 3 - 5 times to begin with. Stop and rest when you need to.
Be good to yourself
Be kind to yourself